For most of us, making a full-time living making music is the goal. But in order to achieve this, it is essential to identify whether or not you're on the right track.
As an exercise, think for a moment about why you're not currently making a full-time living making music...
- Do you know how to make a full-time living making music?
- Do you understand the different income streams available to you?
- Are you building and nurturing a growing community of fans and followers?
- Are you marketing effectively?
- Do you have clarity about to whom you should be marketing and how?
Consider why you may not be making a full-time living making music (YET) and share your thoughts in the comments below.
I would love to hear your thoughts and offer any helpful suggestions I can.